At Breakthrough Counseling Education Center, Inc., we work with women facing depression, anxiety, relationships, and other challenges specific to women.
Are you feeling overwhelmed, stuck or fed up with how your relationships are going? Do you ever feel like your voice is not heard or have a hard time managing your anxiety or depression. Perhaps you are in the midst of a breakup or divorce, struggling with learning how to move on and need support during this difficult time. Or possibly you’re just not satisfied with your life and your needs are not being met. If you have had any of these experiences, you are probably wondering “Will my ever get better?” or “How do I get through this?” Sometimes it seems impossible. I am here to reassure you that your Breakthrough is possible. You can become that self-assured, confident and satisfied women who begins to live a rich and fulfilled life!
Women Counseling Can Help
As women, we all have a story. We play many roles as daughters, mothers, grandmothers, spouse, caretaker, and business women. This is what we call “life.” It can get overwhelming and easy to loose yourself. If you are ready to overcome fears, mistakes, and obstacles in your life so you can begin seeing yourself in a new way, I am ready to walk beside you and help you conquer those barriers. Are you ready to open up to a world of new possibilities?
We can help women who may face these challenges:
- Heal old hurts and wounds- Process unresolved issues
- Lift depression- Reduce feelings of sadness, hopelessness or worry
- Become a stronger, more confident and loving individual and/or parent
- Relieve stress and manage anxiety
- Achieve a work-life balance
- Renewed sense of control over your life
- Eliminate negative self-talk
- Experience more fulfilling relationships
- Increase a sense of peace and enjoyment in day-to-day life
- Learn new ways of self-care by addressing the mind, body, and spirit
- Define meaning and purpose for your work and family life
- Achieve self-acceptance and inner peace
- Resolve anger and resentment
- Improve self-empowerment
- Build self-esteem
- Become more assertive
- Set clear boundaries and limits
- Communicate more effectively so that you get what you need.
- Learn how to make positive changes
- Achieve a sense of wholeness and well-being